Returning to Studio Guidelines
We want all of our dancers, their families and teachers to remain healthy so the following guidelines MUST be adhered to:
- All dancers MUST wear face masks upon entering and exiting the studio. They can be removed once they have their shoes on and are ready to dance. Anytime the dancers are on break, they are to wear their masks. If you would like your dancer to wear their mask while they are dancing, please let the teachers know. Teachers will wear face masks throughout each class.
- Parents are not to enter the studio so we ask that you drop off your dancer at the door prior to class and pick them up outside after class.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the studio and dancers will be required to use it upon entering and exiting the studio.
- Social distancing will be adhered to in the studio. There will be floor markings on the dance floor and chairs are 6 feet apart.
- Dancers should only bring necessary items to class such as shoes and a water bottle marked with their name.
- No food will be allowed in the studio.
- For those needing assistance with tying their dance shoes (Beginners and Group 1), we ask that parents tie their shoes prior to entering the studio. If your dancer needs to change their shoes and requires assistance, the teachers will help them. The teachers will wash their hands before and after assisting a dancer with their shoes.
- Any dancer should not return to class if in the last 14 days they have been sick, if they or a family member have traveled internationally, or if they or a family member have had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19.
- Dancers with any respiratory symptoms should not attend class and should be medically cleared by a doctor prior to their return to classes.
- Each dancer / guardian must sign a waiver of liability. Please print, read and sign the attached waiver. No dancer will be allowed to enter the studio if we don't receive a signed waiver. Please make sure to print your dancer's name on the Participant Name line.
- Each family must complete a registration form for the current dance year.
- FYI — The studio has undergone a deep cleaning these last couple of weeks. The entire studio has been painted and the floors have been cleaned and buffed. Additionally, air purifiers will be running throughout the dance classes which ensures clean and increased airflow. Finally, the teachers will wipe down any surfaces touched by dancers in between classes.